Accounting and Taxation
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
- DTI /SEC
- Business Permit
– Data recording sales, receipt, disbursement, etc.
– Reconstructions of books of accounts
– Preparation of financial reports
– Withholding tax returns for compensation and expanded
– Alphalist of payees (MAP) as attachment to withholding tax expanded
– VAT and percentage tax
– Quarterly VAT and VAT relief
– Quarterly income tax return
– Annual/Quarterly summary alphalist of withholding agent of income payments subjected to tax withheld source (SAWT) as attachment to quarterly income tax
– Annual alphalist of expanded/compensation withholding tax
– Certificate of creditable tax withheld form 2307
– Certificate of compensation payment/tax withheld for compensation payment with or without taxable withheld
– many more….
- Processing payroll
- Processing 13th month and other bonuses.
- Calculation of withholding taxes on compensation and remittance thereof to BIR
- Calculation of statutory contributions and remittance thereof to SSS,HDMF and PHIC
- Processing of payroll related deductions such as loans,advances,and remittance thereof to SSS,PHIC,HDMF
- Preparations of employee payslip
Calculations of final pays of resigned employees.
- Preparation of audited financial statement and annual income tax return with auditor certificate and compiler certificate.
- Processing tax clearance and other special government compliance.
- Estate tax
- Preparation of GIS
- Processing of Increase of capital stock
- Processing of amended articles
- Processing open cases
- Processing closure of Business Registration.
- Handle all BIR Cases